Following a tendering exercise, we’re delighted to announce that WDAD Communications has been awarded a position on the ESPO framework for Advertising Solutions (No: 3A_20), covering the supply of broad range of recruitment advertising and other resourcing-related services.
- Digital media planning and execution
- Traditional print campaigns
- Social media
- Employer branding
- Career websites
The framework offers organisations across the Public Sector (and beyond) access to pre-approved suppliers who have been selected for their ability to provide customers with a comprehensive range of services that combine quality and value. All suppliers on the framework have been assessed and appointed using efficient and streamlined procurement processes, ensuring customers obtain value-for-money services which meet their requirements.
Other key benefits of the Framework include:
- It’s compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation – ESPO has done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- We were assessed during the procurement process for our financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- What you see is what you pay – there are no additional charges.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders.
- ESPO’s expertise in this market is tried and tested. The framework is fourth generation in a succession of successful advertising frameworks.
For more details please visit: https://www.espo.org/frameworks/people-professional-services/advertising-solutions-2-3a-19.html
If you’d like to know more, please contact Mike Heal quoting ESPO Framework 3A at email@example.com to start a conversation.